This is a Revolution
- Johannes Gutenberg invented mechanical movable type printing in Europe.
- Gutenberg never became rich after his invention.
- He died in poverty, unknown of his contemporaries
- Reputation of a man who revolutionized the knowledge democratization can be zero
- Steve Jobs has often been described as visionary. We must not forget that it was not alone
- Thus, it was Steve Wosniak, Apple co-founder, who designed the Apple II, the first personal computer sold on a large scale (1977)
- The invention of Lisa and Macintosh (1983) is considered by some as a result of the largest industrial theft in history (the victim being Xerox)
- « Steve was among the greatest of American innovators – brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it. » (Barack Obama)
- His fortune was estimated by Forbes at seven billion USD
- The reputation of a man who revolutionized the knowledge democratization can be considerable
Partagez si vous aimez ...